Sunday, July 4, 2010

DACOF 2010 Under Our Belt

Well, another DACOF (Dog Agility Competition of Florida) is over. It was a fun weekend, with lots of exciting runs! Our youngest Miniature Schnauzer, Trooper, was the only one of our three kids who ran this time, and he did really well. His only disadvantage was his handlers, my husband and me. :-)

Trooper ran with me for the first two runs on Saturday, but I wasn't feel well, so Del took over. He hasn't been training as much with Troopie, but I think he did great, all things considered (including taking an embarrassing spill). So, of course, we just have to show our runs! Enjoy (especially 3:25 into the video)!

1 comment:

  1. Great job guys. Terrific recovery! You didn't even forget the course! I'm very impessed, however if I wasn't convinced before, I am now. I need a smaller dog. I'd be able to keep up and missing the contacts is pretty much an impossibility. Of course, I'd still need to remember the course! Way to go Troopie!

    ReplyDelete